- AKI VENTURES is a company that that owns and operates the online market place – "QUICK QUOTES" on the Website located at www.QuickQuotes.co.in to facilitate transactions between curated sellers (the "Sellers") of construction and building materials (the "Products"), and the buyers (the "Buyers") of such Products, and provides other services including but not limited to hosting, development and/or maintenance services, and value-added services ("Services"). Any Personal Information as defined below, that is accessed by AKI VENTURES as part of its online platform and any financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or CVV Number or other payment instrument details ("Financial Information"). Any person whose Personal Information or Financial Information has been accessed by AKI VENTURES shall also be referred to as a Member ("Member").
- Definitions 4.1
- Financial Information;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- Personal Information that may be collected and manner of its use 5.1
- Typing – in – data (when a Member registers for the Services by creating an AKI VENTURES Account, or types a message to send to us or another Member, or type a search request, or complete an optional form, or submits a review);
- Uploading a document, image or other data file; or
- Authenticate your login information;
- Enable security features;
- Improve and develop the features of the Website;
- Save Member preferences;
- Preserve session setting and activity; and
- Allow Members to auto-fill sign–in pages of websites they frequently visit.
- Operating, maintaining, managing and administering our Services, including processing registrations and payments, and providing Seller support;
- Responding to questions and communications, which we retain in the ordinary course of business;
- Administrative announcements about features, functionality, terms or other aspects of our Services; and, if applicable, informing you about offers for services or products we believe may be of interest, although the Member may opt out of this service;
- Safeguarding and protecting our Services, the information they safeguard, the rights of third parties and in response to legal process, in each case;
- Auditing, research, measurement and analysis in order to maintain, administer, enhance and protect our Services, including analysing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of content, advertising, features or services;
- Creating new features and services;
- Contextual and cookie-based automated content delivery, such as tailored search results.
- Link to Third Party apps and websites 6.1
- Security 7.1
- Testimonials With your consent we may post your testimonial on the Website along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us.
Our Policy Regarding Children
The Website is not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
"Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action or any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to your mobile or storage device, crashes, breach of security and encryption.4.2
"Personal Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, age, gender, address, phone number, email address, disclosed by you in relation to the services available on the Website.4.3
"Financial Information" refers to any information including but not limited to bank account details, credit / debit card details, CVV Number or other payment instrument details, including but not limited to the Member's bank's address, phone number, branch name, IFSC and MICR codes, Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number, Tax Payer Identification Number (VAT/CST/Sales Tax Number), etc.4.4
"Sensitive personal data or information" consists of information Personal Information and Financial Information relating to the following:
"Third Party" refers to any person or entity other than you or us.
Information collected from Members: AKI VENTURES collects Personal Information and Financial Information of its Members for the performance of the Services. AKI VENTURES may also collect information contained in e-mails and letters and Personal Information of the Members sent to AKI VENTURES.5.2
Information may be collected from Members in the following manner:
Please feel free to change your browser settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. However, please note that changing your browser setting may affect your experience on the Website.5.5
Third Party Tools: We work with certain Third Parties who deploy their own Engagement Tools (as defined below) on our Services. In some instances the Third Party performs services exclusively for AKI VENTURES and in other cases they may retain and use data they collect from publicly available information.5.6
Engagement Tools: In addition to the cookies, we may also collect information to enable us to better understand you so that we can improve the quality of the Service and your user experience; to assist our Seller service and technical support personnel; and put processes in place to prevent fraud and unlawful use. In an effort to make the Website effective and improve the Website, certain information may be collected each time you access the Website. Such information may be saved in server logs in an encrypted form, which may not identify you personally. Such information or data may include, but shall not limit to, IP address, your server details, duration of your visit, date, time or purpose of your visit, your past transactions, etc. The above-mentioned data may be used by us and may be shared with our sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners or other associates for analytics and to enhance and grow the user experience in relation to the Website.5.7
Uses of the information collected: We make all efforts to ensure that we collect only such Personal Information and Sensitive personal data or information that we believe to be relevant in order to record, support, and facilitate your access to the Website.5.8
General use: Information collected from Members such as the current location, browser information and IP address is collected and stored to provide better web experience. In addition to the foregoing, AKI VENTURES uses the information collected for purposes, including but not limited to:
Sensitive personal data or information: Sensitive personal data or information belonging to the Members such as addresses may be collected, stored and transferred by AKI VENTURES to the Sellers in order to complete billing and shipping related formalities. Sensitive personal data or information of the Members will be used for the purpose of shipping of the Order and for storage and maintaining of database for use by the Seller or the Buyer.5.10
One-on-One Communications: Our Services can be used to facilitate one-on-one communications between Members only for the limited purposes of facilitating the delivery of a confirmed Order, inquiring about a confirmed Order, and seeking a return/exchange of a confirmed Order. Under no other circumstance will the Members be permitted to interact with each other. While using such one-on-one communication Services you as a Member are expected to maintain civility. Further, we encourage Members to be mindful when sharing their sensitive personal data or information such as phone numbers and email addresses, and advice Members not to publish such data publicly.5.11
User feedback: Messages, reviews and feedback posted by a Member on the Website is collected and processed by AKI VENTURES in order to troubleshoot issues and provide Buyer and Seller support. Any other information collected by AKI VENTURES will be used to provide and enhance their services.5.12
Sharing information with Third Party service providers in relation to the Website: To the extent necessary to provide you the Website, we may provide your Personal Information to Third Party contractors who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with such services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Website. By submitting your Financial Information, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Third Party payment processors, other Third Party services for the use of the Services.5.14
Retention of information: AKI VENTURES retains the right to maintain copies of all information submitted on the Website, including but not limited to, Personal Information and Sensitive personal data and information in encrypted form for its records.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.7.2
AKI VENTURES shall not publish or disclose Personal Information and Sensitive personal data or information unless it is required for the provision or performance of the Services, or as mandated by law. When a User places a request for information through the Website, AKI VENTURES will share the User's personal information to authorized persons employed by AKI VENTURES to answer the User's queries. Such persons will be bound by strict non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements to keep the User's information safe and secure.7.3
AKI VENTURES requires all third parties with whom it shares any Sensitive personal data or information to implement the same level of data protection that AKI VENTURES has adopted, as provided for under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (Privacy Rules).7.4
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties that receive your Personal Information or otherwise. The Services are also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.7.5